Tuesday, May 11, 2010

About Me

Hey,

My name is Jacqueline Saka. I am twenty years old. I grew up in Miami Beach Florida all my life. I have ten siblings. Six sisters and four brothers. I have around twenty two nieces and nephews and I love each one of them to death.

My hobbies include cooking, baking, playing piano, listening to music, and dancing.

I am attempting to major in teaching. I would love to start off with Elementary School kids and then work my way up to Highschool to eventually become a public speaker.

At the moment I'm working full time in a Credit Card Processing Business and taking four classes in Miami Dade. This is actually my first semester in the North Campus. I just switched from South- so wish me luck ;)

I'm the type of person that constantly expresses myself through different types of feelings that I have. To me this is really the best way to go. Why you may ask? Because everything is just real when the feelings come into play. Unless your playing a role in a movie- it is very difficult to fake expressing emotion.

Growing up I attended a religious school. In it I learned and grew in many ways that I never thought was possible. Thank G-d I created lasting friendships that will last a lifetime.

To me, everyday presents a new experience and challenge that G-d puts infront of me to accomplish. I definietly try my best to do the best that I can, but there are those days that you are just not in the mood. To me those are the days that really become the challenge, because it's something that is not easy which once accomplished creates tremendous growth.

Recently, I just discovered that I have a love for reading. It's really funny, because I grew up saying I hated to read, yet I never tried it out. One night I decided to shut the tv off and started reading a book I was interested in. After that night, putting that book down become literally impossible. I took it with me to school and work. It became very addicting. When I was finished I sort of laughed at myself. Because I spent my whole life until now saying that I don't like to read and then look how everything changed once I actually tried picking up the book. The lesson I learnt was, when something in life presents itself infront of you- try it out. You really have nothing to lose. And in the end you may just be surprised with the outcome.

To end this off I guess I'll express my ultimate goal in life. Teaching is a huge part, but in the end I would love to get married, raise a family, and be an amazing housewife.

-Jacqueline Saka-

3 comments: